Of course they know.
sword art online sadder than grave of the fireflies, confirmed
the only reason someone should cry while watching Sword Art Online is when they realized they watched multiple episodes of Sword Art Online
As CW-ized (love triangle-ized) as this show is - I love that the aliens are apparently all pansexual beings.
If you’re having a bad night or are fond of a good fairy tale, here’s a handy-dandy masterpost with film, television, literary and musical adaptations of the more well-known stories, plus more. My apologies if any link is not high quality. Hugs!
B e a u t y a n d t h e B e a s t
- Beastly (2011), starring Vanessa Hudgens
- Beauty and the Beast (1992)
- Beauty and the Beast (1991), starring Paige O’Hara [The Enchanted Christmas] [Belle’s Magical World]
- Beauty and the Beast (1987), starring Rebecca De Mornay
- Beauty and the Beast (1976), starring George C. Scott
- Аленький цветочек, The Scarlet Flower (1952)
- La Belle et la Bête (1946), starring Josette DayC i n d e r e l l a
- A Cinderella Story: Once Upon a Song (2011), starring Lucy Hale
- Elle: A Modern Cinderella Tale (2010), starring Ashlee Hewitt
- Another Cinderella Story (2008), starring Selena Gomez
- Ella Enchanted (2004), starring Anne Hathaway
- A Cinderella Story (2004), starring Hillary Duff
- Ever After (1998), starring Drew Barrymore
- Cinderella (1997), starring Brandy Norwood
- Cinderella (1994)
- The Slipper and the Rose (1976), starring Gemma Craven
- The Glass Slipper (1955), starring Leslie Caron
- Cinderella (1950), starring Ilene Woods [Cinderella II] [Cinderella III]H a n s e l a n d G r e t e lJ a c k a n d t h e B e a n s t a l kT h e L i t t l e M e r m a i dR a p u n z e lR e d R i d i n g H o o dS l e e p i n g B e a u t yT h e S n o w Q u e e nS n o w W h i t e
- Snow White and the Huntsman (2012), starring Kristen Stewart
- Mirror Mirror (2012), starring Lily Collins
- Grimm’s Snow White (2012), starring Eliza Bennett
- Snow White: The Fairest of Them All (2001), starring Kristin Kreuk
- Snow White: A Tale of Terror (1997), starring Sigourney Weaver
- Snow White (1937), starring Adriana CaselottiT h u m b e l i n aTelevision Adaptations:Other Fairy Tale & Fantasy Films:
- Alice in Wonderland (2010) ● Barbie Films Masterpost ● The Brothers Grimm (2005) ● The Dark Crystal (1982) ● Golden Films ● Inkheart (2008) ● The NeverEnding Story (1984) ● Oz: The Great and Powerful (2013) ● Pan’s Labyrinth (2006) ● Peter Pan (2003) ● Peter Pan (1953) ● The Princess Bride (1987) ● Stardust (2007) ● Tolkien Masterpost ● Tuck Everlasting (2002)Reading:Other Resources:
Captain Adorable (◕‿◕✿)
#the context of all of these is so hilarious to me #1. his dumbass awkward ‘do you fondue?’ #2. his dumbass awkward ‘Haha right. Married. We’re getting married’ #3. I WANT YOUR APPROVAL — shot down #4. pride at his own ability to pretend shoot a toy gun #5. his dumbass flirting #6. I WANT YOUR APPROVAL — shot down (parte deux) (via kehinki)
the sun, the stars, the moon
ahh! sorry i was gone for a long time! i don’t even have a good excuse !!
i was renovating my apartment… then i got caught up trying to buy the perfect things to decorate my newly renovated apartment, then it was 4 month later and i hadn’t drawn a thing…
Never get mad at someone with anxiety for apologizing a lot. It’s a coping mechanism and yelling only makes it worse. They don’t need tough love or anything like that. Reassurance that they are fine is the most important thing
My Tangled/ Floating lantern themed Wedding :)
SOBS BECAUSE DREAM
Damn this is cute.
let’s hear it for captain america
#sebstan’s acting choices keep me awake at night #he made bucky so fond of steve but so bitter of the world did to him #it’s almost as if bucky believes the world corrupted steve #it took away his vulnerability #made him into the hero he shouldnt be #it’s almost selfish of bucky #fuck me im done (via punkrickgrimes)
"You turned my gentle friend into a weapon and I am less than thrilled about it"
The Adventures of Batman and Bear-Robin!
In Gif form! :P
NOOOO NO NO NONO FUCK FUCK FUCKIG CBS IS TELLING WOMEN NOT TO REPORT SEXUAL HARASSMENT BECAUSE IT WILL “DAMAGE THEIR CAREERS” and “HARASSMENT IS AN UNFORTUNATE PART OF CLIMBING THE LADDER” I AM SO ANGRY THEY ARE LITERALLY TURNING SEXUAL HARASSMENT INTO A NORM THIS IS NOT OKAY
This is an actual article and I’m still having a hard time believing it’s real.
This article sounds like it was made by some guy who harasses people, got in trouble for it and now is butt-hurt so he made an article.